28/04/2017

April Reviews




MAKEUP
Make Up For Ever HD Powder; 
I wear right after I apply my foundation. I have dry skin so it can be caky especially when I have dry patches but other part of my skin become smooth.

STEP 1 Primer;
Wear whenever I feel my skin dull. Apply before concealer and foundation or sometimes I mix it with foundation directly.



SKINCARE
COSRX Whitehead Power Liquid;
I wear before sleep usually twice a week, on my nose my cheek, forehead and chin. I use cotton pad to apply it, doesn't smell good and it can dries out your skin if too much.

klairs vitamin drop;
Magic in bottle, I wear when my skin breakout. You can see difference in a night I swear. Not much yet you will see its get better. Make sure put it on the place there's no light because mine turn out yellow, I din't know till I read somewhere on blog.



BODYCARE & REMOVER
The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Body Wash; Smells top notch! so fresh doesn't make your skin tight.

Sephora cleansing water;
I wear this a lot before I change to Bioderma. Quite sting especially when I have dry patches. Does it job to remove makeup even heavy makeup. You can use for eyes as well.

I hope somehow helps you if you are looking for a new product to try, talk to you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment