28/03/2017

London, United Kingdom


STONEHENGE
Hey guys i'm back again a bit late. I had busiest past few weeks. I'm in my last semester, almost every week I have presentation. I try my best to upload here and at the same time WeDesignStuffs. Do check on Instagram, I share from design to anything that inspired me. Back to this post I promise to share London Diary Photos and here it is.






Took a tour package for this Windsor Castle - Stonehenge - Bath for a day.

TOWER OF LONDON


You can see Queen Elizabeth (and previous Queen/King) crown, gowns. It just amazing.

LONDON EYE


If you plan to go there to buy direct ticket take the fast lane like I did, at least you only have to queue for like 40mins I would say.. for the normal ticket oh lord its forever.

WEMBLEY STADIUM



Not a fan of football/soccer but my dad is a fan. Went there not for a match but a stadium tour and honestly its really interesting.


BRITISH MUSEUM


 Its massive museum and if you got time at least spent 2 days here and I went only for few hours so I din't get to see a lot but I went to see the Egyptian, Money, Time (section).

BUCKINGHAM PALACE


We went to see the famous changing guard and we are lucky to witness gun salute in honor of Queen Elizabeth II's Sapphire Jubilee.


THE NATIONAL GALLERY / TRAFALGAR SQUARE

Went to Trafalgar Square but since The National Gallery is opposite so went there just to take a picture outside din't get chance to go inside were rushing to have hi-tea.

SKETCH LONDON 


The famous pink room with their toilet, I called it dinosaur egg. Amazing place to have hi-tea!. Anyway I hope you do enjoy this post, I don't have much picture to share. Till here i'll see you soon.


SKETCH LONDON
9 Conduit St, Mayfair, London W1S 2XG, UK

No comments :

Post a Comment