18/02/2017

London Beauty Haul



Hello! I just got back from London about a week if i'm not mistaken so I have few items from drugstore to high-end. I kind of disappointed that I din't get a chance to grab some of my wish-list like from Huda Beauty. Also that I din't know that Huda Beauty aisle at Harrods was so small that you actually have to queue (it was long!) only one by one can enter and long story short I missed that. Next post will be London City Guides & Diary so stay tuned!.



Boots
1. Real Techniques Finish Blush Brush
2. Real Techniques Base Sponge
3. Real Techniques Base Core Collection
4. Boots Faced Cotton Pads
5. (Not include in photo) but I bought transparent makeup bag and it is so cheap and spacious. If you are looking for cheap makeup bag just go to Boots!



Boots / Harvey Nichols
1. Charlotte Tilbury Long Lasting Cream Eyeshadow in Jean
2. Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette in The Vintage Vamp
3. Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara
4. Eyelure Natural Lash N031
5. L'Oreal Mega Volume Miss Hippie Mascara



Selfridges
1. Too Faced Melted Chocolate Lipstick in Chocolate Milkshake


No comments :

Post a Comment