28/07/2016

Collective Haul


JUN & JULY
Hey guys, for those been waiting for my haul it's time! I compiled last month and this month due of lack on blogging. I always update on snapchat so follow me there @fzarni. I hope you enjoy it, i'll see you soon!.



BOOK
Bought at Kinokuniya
The only non beauty so will start with this. This book reminds me of IT by Alexa Chung, nothing intense except this one she more specific on her life or tips and tricks too. Oh god i'm really bad at describing book haha but nice coffee table book though!.



BRUSH
Bought at SHINS & Sephora
You have no idea how happy I am when I grab these brush. It's been my forever wish list, its hard to find Real Techniques because I thought Malaysia din't sell this brush till last week I went to SHINS, it change my life haha. Definitely will buy more soon. The bristles is so soft!. 


PRIME
Bought at Sephora
Moonshot Dark Spot Concealer remind me of NARS radiant concealer pretty much coverage in a slightly cheaper version. Make Up For Ever primer this one for radiant. I thought it will cover a bit for hydration like how the Sephora worker told me but no. Laura Mercier foundation primer haven't try on my face yet but as I remember when I tried it have the same texture as the Make Up For Ever for hydrating (white tube) but this one BIGGER and CHEAPER (if not mistaken). Well this win for sure haha.


BRONZER/BLUSH
Bought at Sephora & NARS
Kinda regret on this hoola bronzer because this is my third or fourth I can't really remember. I really want to try something new but I don't know what bronzer I should buy so I bought this again haha. I wish Benefit sponsored me I used their products since the beginning I involve this makeup thingy. One of my holy grail from them are their brow pencil. Anyway... this NARS blush are their limited edition orgasm. Love the color, packaging always on point and its huge like bigger than normal NARS blush.



LIQUID LIPSTICK/TINT
Bought at Dose Of Colors & SASA
I love matte liquid lipstick this is first from Dose Of Colors. Pigmented but one thing it look very pink on me and sometimes I mix with my Anastasia liquid lipstick in Crush to make it lighter. For the Revlon this is my first time try their product. Since my Etude House liptint discontinued so I found similar as that but this one more red and more liquid in my opinion.



SWATCHES
1) Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Hydrating

2) Make Up For Ever Primer  

3) Moonshot Concealer - 302

4) Dose Of Colors liquid liptick - Stone

5) Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain - New York Scene

No comments :

Post a Comment