13/05/2016

Review & Swatches: ABH Liquid Lipsticks





KISS ME WITHOUT A STAINT



Hello my lovelies, how you doing?. Liquid lipstick is so on trend especially matte. As you can see from the title today will be R & S (review and swatches) from ABH or known as Anastasia Beverly Hills. I'm trying my best to collect their products haha. Now, i'm waiting my Dose of Colors to arrive hopefully i'll get by next week *finger crossed*. Sorry for the short post today. Its final week, tired as hell even while i'm writing this, cool pad on my forehead and major headache but anyway, I hope it helps somehow or something for you to decide on these item. See you guys soon!.






picture above before dry
Midnight (black) and Crush (dusty rose) 
In my opinion Midnight formula isn't good as Crush but I won't say its "that" good either. Crush dry faster than Midnight though. Both colors are very pigmented. Tips! make sure scrub your lips and wear lip balm (and wipe) for a while before applying it. Crush make my lips dry and flaky after like 5 hours with eat and drink. It transfer when I drink but not that much. I prefer wear both lipstick for a short time. Despite that, I still want to buy more from ABH because I heard the new formula are good and I wanted to try so bad their highlighter and eyebrow.



No comments :

Post a Comment